- Using a Behringer P16-M over UltranetArticle was published on .
While the WING doesn't have an Ultranet routing menu as the X32 did, it can still output Ultranet via stage boxes.
- All global audio settingsArticle was published on .
A comprehensive overview of (almost) all of Behringer WING's global audio settings, including sample rate, main/alt input sources, solo modes, and the integrated USB audio interface.
- Fader layer customizationArticle was published on .
Behringer made the WING's surface very flexible. It's divided into three bays. Each bank comes with predefined layers that vaguely correspond with traditional mixing layouts. The left bay is input focussed, the center bay is for busses, matrixes, and DCAs, and the right bay is for mains. All banks additionally have a USER 1 and USER 2 layer that's user-assignable. You can assign regular channels, bus masters, matrixes, and mains to faders, and additionally, FX parameters and bus sends can also be used.
- Editing channel processing order and tap pointArticle was published on .
Behringer WING allows for increased customization in comparison with older consoles. You can change the channel processing order and pre-fader tap point on a channel by channel basis.
- Automatically sync channel name and icon with the sourceArticle was published on .
The console can sync channel names, colors, and icons between sources and channels automatically.
- How to quickly select a different channelArticle was published on .
A channel's select button isn't always the fastest way to navigate around on the WING. You can also use the quick channel select menu to reach all channels, busses, matrixes, and mains.
- How to improve Sends-on-Fader visibilityArticle was published on .
WING can remind you if you're in Sends-on-Fader mode by showing a red frame around the channel number and name in the main display and flashing the Sends-on-Fader button on the surface.
- EQ FilterArticle was published on .
A unique feature of the Behringer WING EQs is an additional "filter" available on all EQs. It adds an additional layer of flexibility on top of the regular parametric bands. The filter menu also provides access to the low cut and high cut controls, which are unrelated to this feature.
- Taking a ScreenshotArticle was published on .
To take screenshots on a Behringer WING console, you have to update to at least firmware version version 1.07 and create a folder called "screens" on the connected USB-Stick.
- MIDI and DAWArticle was published on .
MIDI support was added in Behringer WING firmware version 1.07. The update included multiple PDFs with documentation around MIDI and DAW control.
- OSCArticle was published on .
- How to install a firmware update on Behringer WINGArticle was published on .